About the Opportunity:
The VP of Client Solutions is a confident self-starter with a competitive need for results to independently be responsible for creating and maintaining a best-in-class reputation for Sayva in every market we serve. You will quickly develop new relationships to drive new business development opportunities and revenue growth for all services that Sayva offers while also maintaining the highest standards of excellence, integrity, and client service. This position is critical to our continued expansion and focused on driving revenue growth and creating value for our clients. Additionally, you will champion a team-oriented culture that prides itself on a strategy that fosters continuous improvement, collaboration, efficiency, and the achievement of goals.
Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources consulting and workforce solutions provider that helps business thrive at every stage of growth. By doing what’s best for the companies, talent, and internal employees we serve, we inspire others, illuminate the path forward, and transform businesses and careers in extraordinary ways.
Sayva’s Awards & Recognitions include:
San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2017-2022 (Top 10 in the Small Business Division)
San Diego Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies 2017-2020
Inc. 5000 List of Fast Growing Private Companies in America 2018-2020
Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work 2021-2022.
- Identify, prospect, and qualify Key Accounts to maximize production efficiency and value creation for our clients
- Identify and collaborate with appropriate Sayva team members and SMEs to support value creation for clients and referral partners
- Develop and retain relationships with client key decision makers, referral partners, external employees (consultants) and internal employees (ie, Recruiters, Operations, HR, Accounting, etc.).
- Take ownership to understand strategic initiatives of current and prospective clients and ensure we are part of the planning process
- Take a proactive approach to planning, scoping, and managing the potential demand for services
- Stay updated on current events and industry trends through online subscriptions, networking events, and professional development opportunities
- Schedule regular meetings with your referral partners to share market intel and coordinate mutually beneficial action items
- Assess and qualify prospect list through various in-person, video, and/or phone meetings and market intel
- Collaborate with internal Sayva teams to ensure alignment of priorities, action items, and goals
- Help determine annual revenue goals and impact to Company budget
- Master utilization of our internal tools and systems (Bullhorn, PowerBI, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Communicate concerns and be proactive in sharing ideas for process efficiencies to ensure an environment of continuous improvement, particularly with our internal tools and systems
- Meet and/or exceed individual and team metrics and goals
- Share topics, help develop trainings, and proactively identify opportunities for yours and the team’s ongoing personal & professional development
- Always prioritize the importance of long-term relationships in every conversation, decision, and action
- Support and display an optimistic, solutions-oriented mindset to problem solving
- Always take a consultative approach and seek to listen and understand how to best support our clients in achieving their short and long-term goals
- Bring an optimistic, supportive, and enthusiastic mindset towards individual and team goal achievements
- Take a “team first” attitude in everything you do
- Embrace, display, and protect Sayva’s values of Integrity, Attitude, Accountability, and Unity
- 5+ years of experience in business development experience working with key executives in technology, finance, accounting, and HR.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to develop long-term relationships with clients & internal teams
- Exhibit a high level of organization and the ability to manage multiple clients, priorities, and tasks at one time.
- Positive attitude representing the Company’s values at all times.
- Prior experience working with a CRM
- Located in Orange County, CA (or surrounding area)
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Our Benefits and Perks:
- 100% employer paid health plans
- 401k with employer match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Hybrid and remote work schedule
- Charity and team building events
- Fun office environment (with sit/stand desks, games room, gym access)