- Hybrid in San Diego or SoCal, 2 days on site (will consider remote as well)
- Salary starting at 170K depending on fit for the role
- Bonus & RSU
- Generous benefits package and PTO
- Lead the design of complex engineering solutions, covering end-to-end integration, platform architecture, scalability, and availability.
- Document architectural designs, considering deployment constraints and dependencies.
- Collaborate with IT executives to identify and execute strategic solutions impacting people, processes, and technology.
- Assess customer requirements and evaluate possible solutions, making recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Re-engineer and maintain processes to promote efficiency, with a focus on a 3-to-5-year future-proofing strategic mindset.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build or configure systems that meet their requirements.
- Mentor and guide direct and indirect reports, fostering a culture of excellence.
- Work closely with Operations, Marketing, and Finance teams to ensure technology solutions exceed expectations.
- Lead technology projects from inception to implementation, ensuring alignment with department goals and strategies.
- Apply advanced project management skills to organize, plan, and execute large-scale projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Over 15 years of extensive experience in the Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) and related industries, with a proven track record of success, including over 7 years in leadership roles overseeing teams and demonstrating expertise in steering strategic process re-engineering initiatives.
- Proven experience in strategic process re-engineering and implementing new systems.
- Demonstrated ability to influence change, communicate with senior management, and collaborate across disciplines.
- Experience with technology leadership and mentoring teams.
- Results-driven with quantifiable successes in technology implementation.
- Strong understanding of QSR-specific technologies and industry roadmaps.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of retail technology systems standards and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Familiarity with networking, database management, and server infrastructure in a QSR environment.
Partner with Sayva Solutions to make the job transition process smooth, transparent, and rewarding. Get the benefit of working with an experienced team who has a strong network of trusted clients. We ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. #LI-AS1