We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant for our manufacturing client who will primarily be responsible for activities relating to Cash, Prepaids, Corporate Credit Card/PCard Administrator, Expense Report audits, and P-card/Expense Accruals. Accountant will also be responsible for maintaining bank reconciliations, prepaid reconciliations, accrued liability reconciliations, and providing support for internal/external audit inquiries.
Salary: Up to $102,000 + bonus
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
- Prepare journal entries and other accounting transactions, maintain overall accuracy and integrity of the general ledger, and ensure that financial statements are IFRS compliant.
- Play an active role in month-end close process and perform account reconciliations.
- Expense Report Auditing in Oracle to ensure compliance with Company Policy.
- Escheatment maintenance and reporting.
- Coordinate requests between external/internal audit teams and related business units for successful. completion of multiple annual audits.
- Corporate Credit Card /PCard Administrator and support over 300 credit card holders.
- Support management through ad hoc data collecting, reporting, analysis and special projects.
- Candidates must possess an accounting, business, or finance degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Commitment to complete month end close duties
- Ability to handle high processing volume in a fast paced environment
- Possess great customer service skills.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload, while maintaining positive attitude
- Ability to maintain composure in times of stress
- Proactive approach to responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Successful track record of completing a 3 day month end close
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP is a plus.
- Knowledge of cash reconciliations and general ledger accounting is a plus.
- Mindset to initiate process improvements.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.