About the Opportunity:
We are partnering with a telecom company based in San Diego in seeking an experienced Staff Accountant who is interested in joining their accounting department while challenging themselves to gain experience in multiple areas of our fast-growing business. This individual should have the ability to wear multiple hats with a primary focus on treasury and the general ledger. The Staff Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and can be remote (PST required). If based in the San Diego area, this individual can go into the office once a week with other team members.
Salary: $65,000 – $85,000
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Responsibilities:• Reconciling the daily cash activity
• Daily and monthly kiosk cash reconciliations
• Assist in reconciliation of company’s bank accounts
• Review customer wires to provide support to shipping and sales
• Creating wire transactions
• Recording journal entries related to cash, payroll and various accruals
• Work with the real estate team and create the monthly rent payment files
Qualifications:• BA Business, Accounting or related field required
• 2-4 years of accounting experience
• Experience with ERP systems required; Oracle preferred
• Detail oriented
• Strong reconciliation and analytic skills
• History of process improvement experience and process documentation
• Intermediate to Advanced in MS Excel
• Possess excellent time management and strong communication skills
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.