We're collaborating with multi-regional healthcare organization to identify a Senior Workday Analyst to design, develop and implement solutions to enhance performance. This individual will also develop custom reports, expand content capabilities, and work on special projects to meet client/stakeholder needs. Heavy focus on configuration, integration, customization, and data management.
Salary: $115,000-130,000 base + $10,000-15,000 bonus. W2 direct hire with full benefits.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Onsite 5 days per week in Irvine, TX or Irving, CA or Las Vegas, NV
- Oversee day-to-day administration, upgrades and maintenance of Workday. Create, manage and support system standards, policies, procedures and documentation.
- Collaborate with, and occasionally lead, functional and cross functional teams to inform, prepare and assist in the review, testing and implementation of all system upgrades or patches and document the process, results and outcomes.
- Provide Workday production support, including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet business objectives.
- Analyzes multiple databases and aggregate workforce data to produce data visualization dashboards and reports. Ensure ideal system configuration to support business processes.
- Audit, monitor and maintain data integrity. Identify, research and implement process improvements, as well as recommend training to address corrective measures. Develops reports related to on-going and ad hoc requests for workforce data.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of complex custom and BIRT reports or queries utilizing system and organizational tools on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis according customer needs. Assist in the management of security administration.
- Identify root causes and provide updates and recommendations to leadership that will deliver a decrease in frequency and severity of system issues reported by end users. In addition, keeps up- to-date on system patches and new features and functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Resource, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, +2 years of experience is required.
- 3-5 years of experience with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Must have hands on Workday configuration, upgrade, integration, and customization experience.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Knowledge of additional HR systems in addition to Workday.
- Familiar with project management structure/methodology.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
- Master’s Degree in Business, Statistics, MIS, or OD