Title: Senior Software Engineer – Security/Remediation (Hybrid Remote/San Diego)
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Security/Remediation team. This is an opportunity to work with a team of talented developers in order to implement their specifications while learning a variety of different design elements. If you are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Develop scalable and maintainable applications from specifications
- Maintain detailed documentation of code and software procedures
- Manage and document changes made to software
- Maintain an understanding of software products and internal applications
- Evaluate emerging technologies and make recommendations based on research
- Strong background with .NET/C# web development for commercial grade use
- Experience working with MS technologies including ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio, SQL Server, etc.
- Security experience involving OAuth2.0, anti-piracy and updating code base on security remediation projects
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably SQL Server with the ability to create complex queries, optimize existing tables, SQL injections, etc.
- Preferred experience working with other technologies including .NET Core, Java/Kotlin, ReactJS, Jenkins, microservice architectures, etc.
- Experience designing, implementing and consuming RESTful and SOAP APIs
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.