About The Opportunity
Our team has partnered with a health and wellness organization seeking a Sr. Software Engineer I to join their team. This role emphasizes strong fundamental engineering principles, offers the opportunity to work with cutting edge Microsoft technology, and reports into an Engineering Manager.
**Multiple openings, SE L2, Sr. SE L1, and Sr. FE 1**
Salary: $115,000 – $130,000 + equity + full benefits
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Location: 100% remote, must be located in one of the following states:
CA, CO, AL, AK, AZ, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY, WA
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain software applications using latest Microsoft technologies
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives of complex software applications
- Develop an understanding of assigned application and internal customer area, standards and techniques, and general business knowledge
- Perform unit testing
- Properly refactor legacy components as needed.
- Act as a mentor, participating in the training/development of more junior engineers
- Analyze alternatives, providing a cost/benefit comparison.
- Monitor and ensure automated processes run as expected. Responsible for remediation.
- Assist in code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT, computer, or technical field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with programming in ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, SQL.
- Experience with web development programming in a client/server setup.
- Experience with relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) within large enterprise level applications.
- Experience with XSLT, XML.
- Experience with software design patterns.
- Experience designing/architecting complex enterprise level systems.
- Experience as a mentor for more junior programmers.
- Familiarity with Agile or Scrum SDLC.
- Expertise with SOLID design principles.
Nice To Have
- Experience with development and consumption of web services.
- Experience with HTTP, C#, SQL optimization.
Benefits & Selling Points
- 100% remote
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) with match
- Make an impact in the health and wellness industry at a mid-sized company
- Work with cutting edge technology with technical freedom to explore and expand on existing skills
- Stable company, long tenured team – people join the company, they like it, and they stay
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.