- Senior Network Engineer Consultant
- San Diego, CA based
- Long term W2 consulting position with health/dental/vision benefits, 401k with match, holidays, sick days
- Target compensation is 60-75/hour depending on experience
- Extremely stable organization. Tenured team. Organization is growing. Team is growing. Major technology investments are happening.
- Responsible for the planning, design, and implementation of network infrastructure projects
- Senior team member of network engineers to successfully and effectively execute IT/OT network engineering projects that align with the needs of the business.
- This position provides the opportunity to develop leadership skills as it is responsible for providing developmental leadership and technical guidance for junior level engineers.
- At minimum 5+ years of experience in network technology infrastructure, including engineering, support, design, implementation, and operations
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routing and Switching, and Cisco Wireless.
- Experience engineering, deploying, and supporting IT/OT networks
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding and experience configuring and maintaining routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Experience in an enterprise level networking environment supporting multiple, diverse sites
- Experience in Cisco VoIP/Collaboration tools
- Knowledge of Palo Alto and Fortinet Firewalls (nice to have)
- Bilingual: English and Spanish (nice to have)
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets and functions we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.