We are partnering with an extremely iconic, well-known brand within the sports/apparel industry on their search for two “SAP Senior Managers” for a brand new greenfield SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
Salary: $175,000 – $185,000 base + 20% bonus + full benefits
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Location: Hybrid – must be available on-site ~30% of the time based on project needs. Office locations in Fairhaven, MA and Carlsbad, CA.
- Responsible for design and management of an SAP S/4 HANA greenfield implementation with a focus on Materials Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP) functions/modules.
- Collaborate extensively with relevant business stakeholders and IT staff on strategy, planning, and execution.
- Develop an MM and PP roadmap regarding automation and drive success of the implementation end-to-end.
- Drive process improvement and standardization across brands and divisions by managing requirements and expectations and maintaining/re-engineering processes as needed.
- Manage end-user support needs through partnership with SAP training staff and coordination of trainings and projects for SAP configuration.
- Must have full lifecycle, end-to-end SAP S/4 HANA implementation experience.
- 8+ years of experience with hands-on SAP ERP platform configuration and greenfield deployment experience in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Expertise and proven experience with Materials Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP) functions/modules within a wholesale, CPG environment.
- Experience with full lifecycle program/project management and change management initiatives.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills are required.
- S/4 Fashion experience is a plus.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.