About the Opportunity:
We are partnering with a health & wellness organization to identify a “Sr. Manager – Product Owner” to consolidate and lead their agile product group. This role would be managing 8 product owners across 8 scrum teams.
Salary: $100,000 – $140,000 base + equity + full benefits
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Location: 100% remote, must be located in one of the following states:
CA, CO, AL, AK, AZ, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY, WA
Responsibilities:• Lead a team of 8 Product Owners (POs) while cultivating a cross-functional and growth-oriented environment of hands-on learning.
• Standardize processes for the creation and prioritization of product backlogs.
• Guide cross-team dependency management, backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
• Facilitate communications between stakeholders and POs.
• Evaluate team members' performance, identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
• Mitigate release/sprint goal impediments.
• Partner with teams as needed for coordination, PI planning, delivery plans, testing, training, and support.
• Work closely with engineering, UX, customer experience strategy, and design teams to improve product development processes.
• Incorporate stakeholder input into product roadmaps while serving as an advocate for POs in tradeoff negotiations and prioritization discussions.
• Coordinate issue troubleshooting and analysis for both internal and external users.
Qualifications:• Bachelor’s degree in a tech-related field.
• 6+ years of product experience (Product Owner, Business Analyst, Product Manager, etc.).
• 2+ years of people management experience.
• Agile/scrum experience.
• Experience with product management tools such as Azure DevOps and Jira (ADO preferred).
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or equivalent Is nice to have.
• Strong problem solver with ability to motivate and lead individuals/teams on a prompt timeline.
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.