An exciting opportunity for a Senior Accounting Manager who will serve as a senior leader of the international team, directing broad aspects of global operations, including establishment of accounting process and practices for emerging markets, and accounting operations. Must be a self-starter and work with limited direction while takes full ownership of the areas of responsibility and provides solutions and alternatives.
As the Senior Manager Corporate Accounting you will oversee the monthly close process and consolidation. You will be responsible for global intercompany transactions including related sales and balance sheet eliminations. You will assist in the settlement of intercompany balances worldwide and manage the capital investments of the foreign subsidiaries. You will work with Corporate Tax on transfer pricing applications and intercompany interest transactions. The Senior Manager will also identify and help implement policies to improve efficiency across the consolidation process. This role will require proven experience with building strong relationships and working cross functionally with international and subsidiary leaders, tax, IT, finance, and accounting teams.
Salary: $160,000 – $180,000 + Bonus DOE
- Lead the global monthly consolidation process including managing the global intercompany matching process and reports, working with intercompany owners to resolve out of balance accounts
- Understand foreign currency matters, including foreign currency re-measurement and translation
- Reconcile Cumulative Translation Adjustments and ensure FX impacts are appropriately stated in GAAP financials
- Play a key role in new ERP implementation to configure and setup consolidation and elimination processes using industry best practice methodology
- Utilize and manage the consolidation tool and build templates and ensure consistent usage across the accounting organization
- Monitor intercompany accounting for completeness and accuracy; work with Global Financial Solutions to resolve out of balance issues as needed
- Research and document technical accounting and reporting issues as required.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and operational innovation; regularly interact with business leaders and senior level management on accounting & consolidation matters
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting
- US Citizenship
- CPA required
- Strong financial background with 8 to 10 years related experience
- Solid understanding of GAAP, financial statements and accounting theory
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve complex issues
- Management experience in a supervisory or management role
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word with strong written and oral communication skills that enables clear communication to all levels of management.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Experience in SAP System
- Experience in telecommunication or technology industries
- Experience of coordinating the financial audit of multinational entities
- International subsidiaries and foreign currencies a plus
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.