- Estimated Compensation: 180-185K + Bonus
- 30% on site in Carlsbad
- Direct Hire
- Green Card or US Citizen
- Lead the continuous improvement and optimization of our order-to-cash processes within SAP SD and related modules
- Manage full lifecycle SAP SD implementations including requirements gathering, design, testing, training, and post go-live support
- Develop and execute integration testing plans to ensure seamless integration between SAP SD and related systems
- Provide thought leadership and mentor junior staff on SAP best practices for sales and distribution
- Drive adoption of new SAP functionality and features that bring value to the business
- Collaborate cross-functionally with IT, business users, and other teams
- 7+ years of SAP experience with deep functional knowledge of SD module processes including pricing, shipping, billing, credit management etc.
- Hands-on experience implementing order-to-cash process in SAP from end to end
- Strong understanding of integration points between SD and other modules like MM, PP, FI/CO, WM, CRM etc.
- Must be an expert with large scale product distribution
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and configurations
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership presence with ability to influence and drive change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant computer science or business degree
This role offers the opportunity to take ownership of mission-critical SAP processes and transition into an SAP management position. If you have deep SAP SD expertise and are ready to take on a green field implementation, we want to hear from you!
Partner with Sayva to make the job transition process smooth, transparent, and rewarding. Get the benefit of working with an experienced team who has a strong network of trusted clients. We ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. #LI-AS1