We are partnering with a real estate company in San Diego who is looking for an experienced Senior IT Project Manager who will help to improve organizational processes by implementing new and enhanced technologies, analyzes business requests to define project requirements and design solutions that align with business strategies and IT protocols, and accomplishes project objectives by planning the project, managing the project team, and monitoring and controlling project activities.
Salary: $100,000 – $130,000 with bonus DOE
- Receives project assignments from the IT PMO Director.
- Identifies project milestones, phases, and activities; forms project team; establishes project budget (when necessary).
- Monitors project progress by coordinating resources, assigning work, tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Meets with business users and department heads as requested to understand organizational challenges.
- Works with subject matter experts to identify and recommend initiatives to address organizational challenges.
- Validates successful implementations through clearly defining project objectives and completing post-project assessments.
- Creates required project documentation (e.g., project management plans, task lists, project communication, lessons learned documents, issues logs).
- Upon successful project completion, transitions support for the new technology or process from the project team to the appropriate support team (e.g., the HelpDesk or Operations).
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and by providing the highest level of professional service to business users.
- Proactively explores opportunities to add value to the IT department and company’s overall business.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench-marking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- At least 4 years project management experience
- Experience must include technology-related projects
- Experience delivering on IT/Systems projects at various sizes
- Critical thinking skills. Being able to adapt to teams and adjust to support their needs
- Experience with real estate industry
- PMP experience
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets and functions we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.