We are looking for a strong Senior Internal Auditor for our client who will play a key role supporting the U.S. internal audit function. This role will operate (hybrid) out of the San Diego office to manage the financial statement and operational risks. There’s room for professional growth and the opportunity to drive solutions for greater efficiency and value.
Salary: $100,000 – $120,000
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
• Analyze business processes to assess controls/risks and design audit procedures.
• Ensure the completion of high-quality integrated SOX walkthrough documentation, which demonstrate your understanding of the identified risks and mitigating controls.
• Execute SOX control testing to evaluate control operating effectiveness and ensure compliance with US GAAP.
• Perform operational and compliance audits to support Management’s initiatives and goals.
• Draft a report of audit findings and identify recommendations for Management to improve the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of controls and operations.
• Assess if the corrective action on reported audit findings is performed timely and achieves desired results.
• Develop effective relationships with Management and promote internal audit awareness throughout the organization.
• Proactively work other teams to provide feedback and recommendations.
• You will work as an external audit liaison.
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements
• Demonstrate proven organizational, analytical, and communication skills and an ability to work in teams and independently to effectively execute projects.
• Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
• Have a professional experience from a fast-paced global company and/or a public accounting firm (Big4 a plus).
• Have a strong understanding of auditing standards, COSO control framework, and Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) internal controls.
• Have strong knowledge/experience with manufacturing and inventory SOX controls and operational processes.
• Have a flexible schedule to work with our global audit team and international Finance and Functional teams.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.