About the Opportunity: A casual fast dining company in San Diego is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the team with budget planning, forecasting, variance analysis and modeling company initiatives.
- Develop and update financial models to provide sound solutions to complex business problems for corporate, marketing, and/or restaurant operations initiatives
- Analyze current and past trends of KPI’s, including all areas of revenue operating expenses and capital expenditure investments
- Execute and improve budgeting, financial forecasting and long-range forecast analyses
- Communicate complex information to people outside the Finance Department in a simplified way.
- Prepare various weekly, monthly, and year-end analyses, reports, and financial records for management’s review.
- Participate in and lead various business review meetings and develop presentations for the executive team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field. MBA or related advanced degree.
- 4+ years of related financial analysis experience.
- Preferred experience working with PBCS and Power BI or similar enterprise business intelligence systems.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills, presentation building in power point and overall strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.