Senior Engineer, Full Stack
About the Opportunity: Join a talented group of engineers on an R&D team where you will be using modern software development tools and methodologies to address architectural and programming challenges, using workflows and tools such as CI/CD, TDD, Kanban, Git, Golang/C++20 and VueJS3/Typescript.
- 100% remote flexibility (potentially minimal travel)
- Strong benefits package
- $120-150k base salary
- Communicate clearly within the team and customers of our products, being able to both share your own expertise and learn from others.
- Define and formulate problems clearly, whether for product features or new products, and design and implement efficient algorithms to solve them.
- Take a leadership role in new features and products, driving planning and testing as well as architecting for reliability and pushing for production releases.
- Specify and implement testing strategies such as unit and system tests to ensure the quality of the products we deliver.
- Support customers of our products through attention to detail in documentation as well as understanding the various use models of these products.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or comparable education or industrial experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Experience in the building blocks and architecture for distributed systems, including systems, architectures, storage, caching, security, etc.
- Comfortable with full-stack development and able to build minimum viable products quickly.
- Demonstrated backend development experience in one or more of the following: Golang, C++, Java, Python.
- Experience in modern web frontend technologies, including SPAs such as ReactJS, VueJS and HTML, CSS, JS/Typescript.
- Familiar with database management systems, schema design, across one or more databases including PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Sqlite.
- Experience with API (REST or Protobuf) design and implementation. Documentation using Swagger/OpenAPI.
- Experience with Linux and bash scripting, system/application configuration and monitoring.
- Experience/exposure to the VLSI system design, verification and implementation ecosystem including hardware description languages such as Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL desirable.
- Experience in semiconductor industry preferred.
About Sayva:?Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website?www.sayvasolutions.com?for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.