We are looking for an excellent Senior Accountant for our real estate client who will be responsible and play a crucial role in the financial management of our real estate portfolio, both at the corporate and property levels. You will be responsible for full cycle accounting, including hands-on journal entries, financial statement preparation, and various property-level financial activities. You will enjoy excellent work life balance, a family-oriented environment and tenured team with low to no turnover.
Salary: $85,000 – $90,000 + bonus
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Location: Onsite in Solana Beach, CA
- Prepare financial statements for a portfolio of commercial and residential properties, including Triple Net lease properties.
- Perform accounting activities for property acquisitions, dispositions, and 1031 exchanges.
- Prepares property level as well as corporate level journal entries and reconciliations.
- Submit financial statements to lending entities and ensure compliance with deb covenant reporting requirements.
- Perform CAM reconciliations, property tax returns, and other property-level details.
- Experience in real estate accounting including preparing financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements) required.
- Experience using Yardi required.
- Tax return preparation, public accounting background preferred but not required.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.