Our client is looking for an effective Senior Accountant who will primarily be responsible for the full cycle accounting, costing/controlling, and/or full cycle reporting, as required, for an assigned business segment, special purpose entities (project entity or origination project), and/or accounting group. This position will oversee the preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations, accrual management, profit and loss analytics, statement of cash flow analysis (if applicable), and financial statement reporting (in either/both US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, known as “GAAP”, or International Financial Reporting Standards, known as “IFRS”) to various internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: $80,000 – $90,000
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual close process and ensure assigned tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Assist with assigned schedules, including workpapers managed in ProSystems, ensuring relevant account reconciliations are completed timely and accurately;
- Ensure timely completion of monthly ProSystems binder, as assigned.
- Assist in completing quarterly reporting packages, clearing of BOFC controls and coordinate receiving audit requests from other business segments;
- Provide support to other corporate finance groups, as requested;
- Reconcile intercompany relationships and balances, including research and resolving discrepancies;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by Lead Senior Accountant or his/her designee.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting required
- A minimum of 2-3+ years’ experience in a public accounting audit practice.
- CPA license or demonstrated progress toward CPA licensure preferred.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and HR professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.