About the Opportunity:
We are hiring a Manager of Finance Applications (Oracle EBS) for a medical technology organization. Please review below and apply if interested.
- Direct hire, 401k with match, full benefits, bonus
- Global medical technology organization
- New position due to growth
- Leading medical device / medical technology company
- Exposure to large M&A
- Tenured, stable team environment
Day to day:
- Manage applications group supporting Finance applications like General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Fixed assets.
- E-Business suite including Oracle Financial Modules
- Work on or support key processes and elements including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Intercompany and Asset creating to retire etc.
- Identify process improvements and work with business partners effectively to implement change
- Guide internal/external teams in developing reports, customizations, interfaces and extensions for Oracle applications
- liaison between business users and technical teams, including Infrastructure/Operations , and external service providers
- Oracle R12 experience required (including the Finance/GL modules – GL, receivables, payables, fixed assets, intercompany, conidiation, etc.)
- Business systems experience required
- 7 years experience; minimum at least 2 years experience in a lead role
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.