Salary: $115,000 – $136,000 + 15% Bonus
- Leads the evaluation, design, development, modification and testing of programs for supported functional areas. Support existing applications on a 24×7 basis as a member of an applications on-call support process.
- Leads business liaisons and technical teams in the evaluation of software to address business process, functional requirements and system goals.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent development framework is applied across the company. Ensures lower-level associates adhere to framework.
- Develop software estimates and maintain project schedules.
- Develop business application software at an expert level. May provide direction to other developers relative to advanced technical topics. Perform code and unit test reviews as required.
- Coordinates with vendors to resolve any issues in functionality and may serve as a point of escalation. Assists in the evaluation of new technologies and service offerings.
- Provide technical leadership that allows the team to expand their technical skills and professional development.
- Leads the creation of the technical components needed for a business case, ROI analysis, specifications, and requirement documents.
- Leads system testing efforts, as well as develop and execute test plans and implementation schedules.
- Promote organizational learning by developing documentation and providing training.
- 10+ years’ experience in custom software development, systems integrations and ability to solve highly complex technical problems building commercial grade applications
- Expertise in developing within Java, C/C++ or C# languages building n-tiered applications
- Mastered understanding and use of software development lifecycle methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.), modeling techniques, such as prototyping, wireframe diagramming, and UML diagramming.
- Mastered ability to communicate complex concepts both verbally and in written form to leadership and 1:1 interaction with end users.
- Experience with configuring, integrating, troubleshooting Infor M3 (preferred) or other ERP platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.