Our client is seeking an experienced International Senior Accounting Manager will be an integral part of the company’s global finance department. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, this role will manage the international accounting team on implementing accounting policies across the international subsidiaries and ensure statutory compliance across the non-US entities. Primary responsibilities include month-end close, revenue recognition, consolidation accounting, financial reporting, internal control implementation, and supporting global tax optimization efforts.
Salary: $180,000 – $200,000
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of international accounting operations of foreign subsidiaries.
- Working with internal legal, business professionals, and external tax specialists in a team environment to analyze and resolve international transfer pricing issues.
- Responsible for a tax-efficient structuring of international transactions, ensure intercompany activities fully supporting the company’s transfer pricing strategies, minimizing worldwide tax burdens on business transactions and operations, and making effective foreign investments.
- Ensure timely month-close and accurate financial reporting, including review of journal entries and account reconciliation and consolidations.
- Prepare monthly/annual financial statements and variance analysis for senior management review.
- Review global revenue recognition to ensure timely and accurate accounting in compliance with ASC 606.
- Establish and implement consistent accounting policies/practices across the international subsidiaries.
- Ensure statutory compliance, including local statutory audits and tax filings, across the non-US entities. Responsible for statutory reporting as well as the conversion of statutory books to US GAAP.
- Work with FP&A on planning/reviewing all variances on the international entities as well as assisting FP&A for future needs/planning on each of the subsidiaries.
- Understand and improve the transactional flows in the global ERP system to ensure accurate financial results.
- Work with external professional service providers on auditing and tax compliance related projects.
- Other accounting and operational projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in high-tech companies
- CPA and/or Big 4 public accounting experience, a plus
- Significant experience with international intercompany and pricing transfer agreements
- Experience with ERP systems; Intacct a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of ASC 606 and US GAAP
- Strong knowledge of operational and financial controls, including the ability to assess, develop and implement.
- Someone who’s willing to rollup their sleeves to dive into the details.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in SAAS software or semiconductor industry, a plus
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.