About the Opportunity:
Sayva Solutions' finance and accounting practice is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Internal Auditor to make an immediate impact. You will be a key contributor and will be joining a high performing team within a large public company that focuses on building life-saving technologies in the healthcare field.
- Conduct on-site independent evaluation of financial and compliance control processes worldwide to ensure risks are properly managed
- Review and evaluate compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 to establish and maintain a system of internal controls that provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of the company’s financial reporting
- Ensure key controls identified in the narratives/flowcharts agree with control matrices and test plans
- Review evidence with a level of professional skepticism ensuring audit conclusions is based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk and are well-documented
- Identify issues and present the results of audits or control testing to the respective business process owners, including recommendations to address risks related to identified control deficiencies, and coordinate the timely remediation of these
- Work with external auditors to ensure coordination of efforts where appropriate
- Lend assistance to business process owners in the documentation of narratives/flowcharts of internal controls and the timely updates
- Prepare written reports setting forth recommendations to strengthen and improve operations, as well as identify cost or efficiency savings
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams addressing internal and external issues in support of corporate objectives
- Actively contribute in the design of our audit approach for ensuring compliance with the FCPA, SOX and all other regulations that apply to the company
- Research and stay current on new technical literature applicable to the internal control process (e.g., PCAOB guidance, SEC, etc.), emerging trends and best practices.
- Work on special assignments as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 1-3 years of internal or external audit experience
- Spanish-speaking required
- Must be able to travel 5 weeks per year (North America, Europe)
- Experience with an ERP accounting system a strong plus, Oracle preferred
- Manufacturing and medical device industry experience a plus
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.