- Estimated contract duration: 3-6 months (maybe longer)
- Local to Sorrento Valley, San Diego preferred
- Remote but will need to come in occasionally for meetings.
- Estimated compensation starting at 70/hr
- 5+ years of experience as an AWS Admin
- Previous experience setting up an AWS from scratch in a hybrid environment.
- Experience working for a biotech or therapeutics company is highly preferred.
- Strong proficiency in version control, branch management, code deployment and rollback, CI/CD, and incident response
- Reviewing the code management system, testing procedures, and deployment process.
- Participate in creating a roadmap for adopting DevOps practices, identifying the tools and technologies that they will need
- Organize development, quality assurance (QA), and testing across on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments.
- Support code management and help establish software management systems.
- Enhance security, manage intellectual property (IP), and implement proper version control
- Assist in evaluating costs, risks, and tools for supporting both internal DevOps and potential software licensing scenarios
- Participate in regular code reviews ensuring adherence to coding standards.
Partner with Sayva to make the job transition process smooth, transparent, and rewarding. Get the benefit of working with an experienced team who has a strong network of trusted clients. We ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. #LI-AS1