About the Opportunity:
Our client is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer who will be part of their Cloud Services Team. The ideal candidate will develop and implement cloud-first solutions. You will collaborate with others in the development of automated solutions that drive functionality and streamline efforts making the product and customers more effective. You have a strong understanding software and look to automate all things to improve efficiencies within the platform. You identify problems early, clear roadblocks, build trust with other teams, and communicate clearly and concisely. You’re knowledgeable. You love sharing your unique skill set with others. Challenge excites you. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, building products for a diverse set of customers.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in Cloud/Infrastructure technologies for an Enterprise. Public Cloud experience. Extensive experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure. Experience should be across multiple applications or projects.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies such as: containers (K8s/Docker), Linux, Windows, Vmware, Openstack, CI/CD pipelines, log management.
- You have a strong understanding of a wide array of open source technologies and how they fit together.
- Hands-on experience supporting deployment processes, patch management, encryption and security controls in an enterprise environment.
- Prior experience in building automated solutions through tools and software that enable infrastructure to be remotely provisioned, configured and decommissioned.
- Collaborates with the other product teams and staff to assist with technical analysis and problem resolution on system issues.
- Excellent writer and communicator. You are excellent at diagramming architecture, documenting recommendations, and communicating them to coworkers and stakeholders.
- May be required to participate in an on-call rotation with the team to ensure 24×7 support of critical services.
- BS in a Technical Discipline or equivalent experience.
- US Citizenship required
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Has a strong understanding of role based access controls, identities, and authentication methods.
- Ensures all responsibilities include proper documentation for creation, deployment, patching, securing, asset tracking, lifecycle and hardware/software support.
- Practical Agile and/or DevOps experience with a technical team
- Experience with SDLC, including planning, system integration, verification and validation for a variety of technical solutions.
- An understanding of modern DevOps/SRE concepts. Automation, configuration management, immutability, observability, Site Reliability.
- Strong networking knowledge: TCP/IP, IPSEC, VPN, NAT, Routing Protocols, Firewalls, AAA
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.