About the Opportunity: As a Business Process Project Manager / Analyst (Oracle ERP), you will use your knowledge in one or more of the following functional areas: Sales, Finance, and Manufacturing, to define, document, and manage the solution implementation. The strategic plans, organizational changes, enhancements and/or customizations, and software solutions you support will ensure we are leveraging technology and embracing process improvements across the enterprise, enabling us to more efficiently manufacture, bring to market, sell, and support our industry-leading products.
Direct Hire, benefits, bonus
- opportunity to support and enhance culture by outlining business needs and working with others to determine and implement processes, trainings, and/or technological solutions across the enterprise.
- understand the respective domains and thought processes of end-users and actively engage in requirement discussions. You’ll work to anticipate the needs of both your internal and external customers, prioritizing customer satisfaction in a professional manner. Strategic agility will be key as you routinely take initiative to prepare for upcoming situations, take advantage of opportunities, and act quickly and decisively to address issues as they arise.
- lead by example by embracing the right solutions, at the right times in order to cultivate a company-wide sense of purpose to meet business goals and departmental and enterprise-wide strategies. You will be the technical trailblazer responsible for introducing new systems, back-ends, queries, and database designs that will suit our business needs.
- act as a liaison between the IT Team and various customer team(s). You’ll bridge the communication gap between technical and non-technical staff to ensure clear understanding of project objectives, deliverables and expected results.
- 5+ years of experience with defining business processes in one or more of the following functional areas: Sales, Finance, and/or Manufacturing modules within a tier-1 ERP environment (i.e., Oracle, SAP).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (business or computer science preferable) may be considered.
- Solid understanding of the application of Lean principles and hands-on Lean training/experience (e.g. Kaizens) preferred. Lean Six Sigma or Certified Six Sigma Black Belt a plus.
- Project management experience is a must, PMP certification a plus.
- Experience implementing, configuring, and supporting a tier-1 ERP environment (i.e. Oracle, SAP).
- Ability to write complex business concepts into necessary forms (feasibility analysis, cost/benefit analysis)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and develop relationships at all levels within the organization are required.
- Ability to effectively present information to a group of co-workers, is required.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.