Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to be part of their professional accounting team in San Diego.
Salary: $85,000 – $120,000 + Bonus DOE
- Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff.
- Manages functions like maintaining the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting.
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company’s financial obligations are met.
- Oversees all tax-related.
- Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain a database, and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
- Oversee all payment transactions.
- Will be in charge of data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices like general overhead, subcontractor, and employee travel reimbursements.
- Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors.
- Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and create internal templates.
Education: Holds a minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Must have large ERP AP system experience
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.