Our partner, a world-renowned institution is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their organization during a time of evolvement. The company is putting new systems and processes in place to support the continuous growth and proper scaling of the company’s operations. You will enjoy an excellent mentor with a compelling team vision, and work with various other departments and external customers in this wide-reaching, highly interactive role.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
- Enter approved Accounts Payable invoices and verify General Ledger coding
- Assist with the development and documentation of desktop procedures
- Prepare schedules, to support audit requirements
- Provide support for month end close process (i.e reclassing, accruals, and account reconciliation)
- Review Accounts Payable Aging (60/90/120)
- Provide proof of payment to suppliers
- Provide problem and invoice resolution assistance to vendors and internal company personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Perform 1099 vendor maintenance
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience in a large public company environment
- Thrive in in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Account reconciliation and journal entry/review experience
- Experience working with accounting & financial reporting systems, and SOX compliance
- Organized and have meticulous attention to detail, superb time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Processing 1099's
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with international invoices is preferred
- Experience with month end close is preferred
- Experience with Oracle or other cloud-based ERP system is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with others with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining automated accounts payable system is preferred
- Ability to multitask
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, technology, and human resources professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.