Duration: Starts ASAP and will run 3 months minimum with the ideal goal of contract-to-hire for the right fit
Location: Westlake Village – 3 days/week onsite
Compensation: $60-75/HR W2
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
- Supports month-end close process and helps manage a team of Staff ensuring monthly reporting is done timely and correctly
- Leads the team through a few initiatives including: international entity audits, month-end close, payroll, catch-up projects, and international growth
- Supports the external audit process and prepares supporting schedules
- Owns international accounting and any consolidations
- Inventory accounting and reporting
- Support financial statement process and ensures adherence to deadlines
- Works cross-functionally with departments and supports ad-hoc projects as needed
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar required
- CPA – active or inactive, required
- 3+ years’ experience with GL management and supervisory experience required
- 6+ years’ experience with corporate accounting for small to mid-size companies
- E-commerce or similar industry experience, required
- Inventory accounting and international accounting experience, preferred
- Strong with ERP systems and Excel
- Brings a great attitude and willingness to step in and help at any level.
- Brings excellent management skills including a supportive and positive approach
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!