Category: Accounting & Finance
About the Opportunity: A privately owned multilocation retail company is looking for a Compensation Manager to add to their team! The compensation manager plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to align with the company's goals and competitive practices.
- Develops, implements, and leads compensation design, policies and procedures
- Manages the coordination and communication of key compensation initiatives such as annual salary adjustments, short-term incentive processes and sales incentive processes
- Manages the job evaluation process, which can include job matching, benchmarking, researching market trends, market analysis, and submission of salary surveys and the management of salary data tools
- Reports and analyzes monthly compensation metrics to identify trends or new best practice information applicable to our business
- Perform research on emerging trends, issues, and best practices in compensation, using analytics to help enhance programs, process, or incumbent-level concerns
- Partner with leaders in HR, Finance, Legal, and other key departments to design competitive, effective, and equitable compensation programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field and five years of progressively responsible experience in employee compensation
- Knowledge of laws and regulations as they apply to base compensation and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, organization skills, and strong analytical skills
- Ultipro experience preferred
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.