Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: We have several Accounting Consultant projects open at all times! We work with a variety of clients, from startup to global enterprise, across several industries. Since inception, we have partnered with over 350 companies with over 1500 placements. If your project is wrapping up, interested in expanding your skillset in a new project, looking for an interim opportunity, or want to try out consulting for the first time, please reach out and we’d be happy to discuss all the opportunities that fit your goals and interests.
- Prepare financial/accounting schedules, reports and statements including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and shareholder’s equity statement.
- Provide full-function general ledger analysis.
- Assist with all month-end close documentation.
- Prepare timely financial and regulatory reporting in the accordance with GAAP principles, and related regulatory bodies.
- Review and provide recommendations to accounting systems and procedure to attain efficient.
- Provide audit support when needed.
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, finance, or related discipline is required.
- 5+ years of public or corporate experience.
- CPA and/or other professional certifications/advanced degrees preferred.
- Expertise in MS office Suite including MS excel functions.
- Strong ability to mentor and support the current staff.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
About Sayva: At Sayva Solutions, our consultants are a part of the Sayva team from before a project starts and as we partner together on future opportunities. We provide competitive compensation as well as a robust benefits package that includes employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution, 401k plus a competitive match that vests immediately and paid holidays. We truly value each of our consultants and recognize that both wellness and financial wellness benefits are important in attracting and retaining top talent. During your project, we will always provide frequent updates on the status of your project and have a seamless process to transition you onto future projects. We make significant investments in our consultants by finding opportunities to help them gain new skills and grow their career. Additionally, we like to have fun at Sayva! We hold events and recognition awards just for our consultants. Contact us to become a part of the Sayva team!