Senior Credit Analyst(C&I)
Category: Accounting & Finance
Senior Credit Analyst(C&I)
About the Opportunity: A financial services company is looking to hire a Senior Credit Analyst(C&I) to join their expanding organization in San Diego. This position will be responsible for analyzing and approving C/I and commercial real estate loans within defined approval credit parameters. This client offers competitive and health benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun, and collaborative work environment that does not sacrifice your work-life balance and growth potential.
- Assist with initial loan structuring through quantitative and qualitative analysis, managing all aspects of the due diligence process working closely with finance partners, business partners and internal/external auditors on accounting matters.
- Meet with potential borrowing customers to determine credit needs and develop appropriate loan structure that meet the client’s needs and bank’s requirements
- Prepare in depth financial models and financial forecasts to present to customers
- Maintain good working knowledge of the Bank’s lending policies and procedures and identify exceptions to credit policy
- Recommend appropriate risk ratings in accordance with credit policy guidelines
- Prepare comprehensive credit memorandums that provide rationale, opinions and recommendations regarding proposed loans. Assist in presentation of transactions to credit committee in support of approval
- Coordinate with various divisions and departments (Branches, Operations, Treasury, etc.) to ensure quality assessment of the relationship and execution of financial solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Business preferred
- Highly proficient financial analysis skills, including financial modeling and understanding of financial data, e.g. balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, financial ratios, etc.
- Strong verbal, written, inter-personal, and public presentation skills
- Proven organizational skills; able to work independently and be detail oriented
- Ability to work well on a team with different personalities, adjust quickly to various work situations, and remain composed under pressure/in stressful situations
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.