IT Project Manager
San Diego, California
Title: IT Project Manager
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a healthcare organization based in San Diego to identify an IT Project Manager to manage projects by serving as a counterpart to Business Analysts and Applications Analysts, who will handle the technical aspect of applications integration. Includes projects of bringing on new applications and technology. Direct Hire. Flexible onsite/remote.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Director of Enterprise Project Management Office (PMO)
- Develop full-scale project documentation according to Enterprise Project Management Office standards. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Working with Project team, estimate the resources, durations, and tasks needed to achieve project goals
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommended subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the assignment of required personnel from within the organization
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel on the Project team
- Identify and resolve issues with the project team
- 3-5 years of end-to-end project management and accountability. including 2+ years of experience in healthcare.
- Understanding of EHRs and other healthcare software and practices
- Experience in Excel
- Detail oriented: Key deadlines/Timelines are entered into a spreadsheet for hiring manager for review and feedback
- Willingness and ability to set and expect accountability with other teams, using a collaborative approach
- An enterprising, can-do style, which respects professionalism, structure, and creative thinking
- Project manager for implementation of corporate-wide software program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints required
- Experienced using MS Office tools, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel and WebEx etc.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.