San Diego, California
Title: Engineering Manager
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a San Diego financial technology company to identify an “Engineering Manager.” The organization is growing rapidly organically and through acquisition. Team size likely to grow significantly and there is upward mobility.
- Day to day: functional team management, code review, working with product and business leadership to drive initiatives forward, working closely with CTO & leadership teams.
- Oversee back end leaning team of 5-10 software engineers, web developers, and a devops contributor
- Ideal candidates have between 2-5 years of pure management experience leading a .NET software engineering team of 5-10 individual contributors (someone with 7-8+ years of pure management experience would be overqualified)
- experience as senior .NET engineers or architects with an emphasis on building internal APIs and third-party integrations.
- Demonstrated experience building and growing a team including interviewing/hiring/firing/evaluating incorporating a data driven perspective to performance evaluation
- experience leading Agile teams: leading standups, leading code reviews, leading sprint retros, helping engineers groom and estimate stories/tasks, setting expectations for engineers to meet sprint commitments, working with Product side
- Experience integrating with Salesforce is a significant plus but not required.
- DevOps knowledge/experience would be nice to have
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.