Accountant - Real Property
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
Staff Accountant – Property Accounting
About the Opportunity: A large renewable energy company in Rancho Bernardo is in search of a staff accountant with at least 3 years of experience. This is an opportunity to work with a growing company, with opportunities to grow within the company.
- Maintain complex accrual schedules for clinical trial accruals, work with Clinical and Research teams to facilitate accurate accounting estimates and assesses each accrual for proper prepaid or payable balance
- Assist the month-end close process and internal financial reporting including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, reports and schedules
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual audits; provide documentation and support to external auditors
- Perform variance analysis and trend fluctuations
- Support SOX compliance processes and assist with the update of controls including assessing any control gaps and changes in processes
- B A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting or finance.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and internal control requirements required.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working within an accounting department (preferably mid-size to large company).
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel required.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.