Accounts Payable Manager
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Manager
About the Opportunity: A renewables company in Carlsbad, CA is in search of an Accounts Payable Manager to take ownership of the AP process. This company provides the opportunity to build upon your resume and put your stamp on this department. This company also pays 100% of health benefits and a 3% 401K match.
- Manage and supervise the accounts payable department and staff in the organization.
- Manage the maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and project accounting.
- Ensure that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies.
- Ensure accounts payable and the company’s financial obligations are met efficiently.
- Oversee all tax-related processes.
- Oversee all payment transactions
- Take ownership of data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices like general overhead, subcontractor, and employee travel reimbursements.
- Keep track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
- Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and create internal templates to be used by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant accounting experience
- Experience working with GAAP and accounting software
- Must have large ERP AP system experience
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.