IT Applications Analyst
San Diego, California
Title: IT Applications Analyst (Healthcare)
About the Opportunity: The Applications Analyst is an intermediate analyst position responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating the resolution of problems occurring with all business and clinical applications.
- Provides application support to end-users for all business and clinical applications.
- Communicates professionally and effectively, ensuring that information is relayed and understood by the target audience.
- Creates and edits electronic health record (EHR) templates and documents as required.
- Participates in project planning meetings to collaborate with project stakeholders and works with the EPMO team as required
- Minimum of 3 years of application support experience as a business analyst, systems analyst or applications support analyst.
- 2-4 years working with the EHR application, experience with similar applications may be considered. (Epic or Cerner or NextGen)
- 1-3 years healthcare experience (clinic, hospital or health system) including clinical workflow and clinical terminology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.