San Diego, California
Title: Product Manager
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a global services organization to identify a Software Product Manager to help support company growth focused on customer portals, vendor portals, and internal applications in fast paced, rapidly growing Agile environment.
Location: 100% remote working on PT/CT
- Key skills/Day to Day is focused on full life cycle software product management including: Gathering business requirements, manager user expectations, provide vision to development team to produce effective product features, Agile/Epics/Stories, plan and manage backlogs for each sprint, work with internal & external stakeholders and IT management, coordinate releases/launches
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Targeting 1-5 years of experience in product management
- Working with Agile cross-functional teams with Scrum methodology
- Effective written and verbal communicator who is comfortable talking to a wide range of stakeholders from technical staff to executives to understand their needs and drive product strategy
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail
- Experience working with remote teams and stakeholders
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.