Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: A listed biopharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Staff Accountant to join their growing team in San Diego, CA. The client offers a fun, flexible, engaging, and dynamic workplace.
- In charge of preparing J/E and maintain account reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP, as well as corporate accounting procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitor, process, and track accounting entries.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Maintain accurate vendor data.
- Assist in wire transfer and payroll preparation.
- Assist in annual audits and quarterly reviews by external auditors.
- Record accounting procedures, processes, and internal controls in conformity with SOX.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business, or related discipline. A minimum of 2+ years of relevant work experience. Biotech experience is ideal.
- Proficiency in Great Plains or related system is required.
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP gained from public and industry accounting experience is highly sought-after.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s).
- Strong computer, analytical and problem-solving skills. Outstanding research and problem-solving skills.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.