Category: Accounting & Finance
About the Opportunity: A premier essential services company is seeking a Billing Manager to join their private equity-backed organization. You must be fun, energetic, and proactive to be part of their accounting team as an esteemed, full-time, and remote employee. The job plays a vital role to ensure billing and collections are effectual, accurate and prompt. Grow your career and be part of a collaborative team environment.
- Recognize and post A/R payments, apply credits, and/or adjustments to the proper client and expense accounts.
- Manage team that will be processing and applying daily cash receipts using accounting software.
- Identify and resolve variances such as short pays with direct contact with the customer and internal departments to clear issues.
- Analyze A/R aging and ensure any issues with collections are escalated to upper management.
- Monitor, process and track all collection communication timely and track follow up requirements.
- Respond to A/R team questions for quick resolution and feedback in a timely manner.
- Supervise forecast cash receipts that reflect trends in client payment movement.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in leadership role is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Epicor or related system is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and super problem solver.
- Experience in high volume billing.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.