Senior Financial Analyst
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Opportunity: A global leader in medical device industry is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to be based in their headquarter in San Diego, CA. You will perform technical analysis to establish current and future financial performance of the business. Be part of the highly flourishing and purpose driven team.
- Provide finance support for the manufacturing operations regarding project tracking, validation, consolidation, and reporting.
- Provide project management support, tracking and financial analysis of cost-effective projects.
- Responsible for the consolidation and reporting on numerous large-scale projects; including global support and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in creating and maintaining financial models to support short- and long-range financial planning.
- Work closely with finance and cost accounting team to gather and consolidate data and provide regular updates to department management.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Hyperion is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing or medical devices setting is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite especially MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, filters).
- Solid understanding of GAAP (accruals, prepaids).
- Strong computer, analytical and problem-solving skills. Impeccable financial modeling.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.