Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: A public technology company is looking to hire a Principal Accountant to join expanding accounting organization in San Diego. You will be able to lead complex issues, tough challenges, and position successfully firm’s stakeholders in service to a common advantage. The client offers competitive and health benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun, and collaborative work environment that does not sacrifice your work-life balance and growth potential.
- Aptness to manage complex situations well and demonstrate experience leading multi-function and businesses processes to attain targeted goals.
- Formulate decisions based on facts, data, accounting principles and regulatory bodies’ rules and regulations.
- Stay up to date on new and current accounting pronouncements under prevailing regulatory agencies integrating into current company policy as required.
- Develop training and outreach programs to business and multi-function unit.
- Process, track and monitor accounting and risk treatments are recorded.
- Develop systems and reporting tool for proper revenue recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline with at least 6 years of work experience; CPA or MBA highly preferred.
- Fintech industry experience, highly desirable.
- Strong accounting knowledge for financial statement and internal controls.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence all levels of management.
- Strong business acumen and analytical mindset, problem solving and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and or related systems, a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP gained from public and industry accounting experience
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.