Senior Financial Analyst
Category: Accounting & Finance
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Opportunity: A for profit online education technology company is looking for a remote Senior Financial Analyst to join their family-oriented team. The company is an innovator in the education technology services with over a decade of industry experience. If you have dreams and aspirations – This is the right role and organization for you.
- Monitor, process, review and analyze business segments budgeting and forecasting.
- Actively track financial performance against expected results; explain material variances and drive development of action plans to address differences.
- Prepare accurate, timely and factual reporting packages using key performance indicators and trend analysis.
- Participate in financial and forecast modeling.
- Assist in long-term strategic planning, annual budgeting, and quarterly forecast tasks.
- Work with the accounting department during monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, or finance, with relevant experience using Hyperion, or related systems, highly preferred.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Ifs, and VLOOKUP’s).
- Strong computer, analytical and problem-solving skills. Impeccable financial modeling expertise working for a large company, is desirable.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.