Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
San Diego, California
Title: Senior SDET (QA Automation Engineer)
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is hiring multiple Senior Software Development Engineers in Test. This position will require working across multiple engineering teams to help ensure their software meets established quality standards.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (technical/non-technical)
- Establishing and enhancing preexisting automation testing environments/frameworks
- Ensure quality and stability of web and mobile applications within client’s existing and new SaaS products
- Work with multiple languages, frameworks and contribute to future architecture decisions
- Strong understanding of the entire SDCL and QA methodologies
- 5+ years’ experience in quality assurance testing enterprise level web and mobile applications
- Experience with various testing methodologies such as web (both UI and APIs), mobile (Android), E2E, load and performance testing
- Experience working with testing tools such as CodeceptJS and Appium
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Plusses: Docker/Kubernetes containerization, AWS (EC2, Redshift, Elastic Beanstalk, Kinesis), TDD and continuous integration, Laravel MVC, Big Data, VueJS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineerig or equivalent experience
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.