Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant, Financial reporting
About the Opportunity: A premier financial services provider is looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join their professional and fun team. This recently listed San Diego-based company offers organic growth, steady and quick track record of internal promotions and relaxed work environment to its esteemed employees. This is a 100% remote role and reports directly to the VP of Accounting.
- Collects and analyze financial data to ensure all financial reporting is in accordance with Securities & Exchange Commission and US GAAP guidelines and regulations.
- Assist with the compilation and filing of quarterly financial report and annual financial reports.
- Research accounting rules, policies, regulations, pronouncements and make sound recommendations to stakeholders.
- Involve in audit requests, tax analysis and flux analysis.
- Liaise with internal auditors for SOX.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 3 years of public accounting experience, is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting regulations and guidelines and public client exposures are required.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s).
- Detail oriented, strong communication, outstanding research ability, impeccable work ethic and superb problem-solving skills.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.