Senior Staff Accountant
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: A privately held real estate firm is looking to add a Staff Accountant in their successful team in San Diego, CA. This company has made over 100 promotions in the last two years, and all their accounting staff received salary increase in 2020. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make a career progression in the accounting field.
- Responsible for full cycle general ledger accounting for all transactions for all entities assigned.
- Ensure all transactions are recorded in accordance with company policies and procedures. Including, but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, tenant/resident accounting including NNN billings, reconciliations, forecasting, budgeting, and all other types of financial transactions.
- Perform accounting tasks and projects to support the accounting manager and provide quality service to internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 4 years’ experience as a Staff Accountant, real estate accounting is highly desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite especially MS Excel.
- MRI software experience, or related accounting system, is preferred.
- Ability to adapt to variety of technology is beneficial.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.