Senior Financial Analyst, Global Enterprise and Mobility
Category: Accounting & Finance
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Opportunity: A technology service provider is seeking for a Senior Financial Analyst join their expanding and inclusive team in Southern California. You will play a meaningful role in the organizations business segment through sound, strategic and operational decisions.
- Monitor, process, review and analyze business segment’s profit & loss and balance sheet.
- Actively track financial performance against expected results; explain material variances and drive development of action plans to address differences.
- Prepare accurate, timely and factual reporting packages using key performance indicators and trend analysis.
- Participate in execution of customer billing process.
- Assist in long-term strategic planning, annual budgeting, and quarterly forecast tasks.
- Review customer contracts pre-execution and provide feedback on key financial terms; maintain knowledge of relevant customer contract details to ensure proper revenue recognition, billing compliance and forecasting assumption alignment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance, with at least 5 years of experience in financial planning & analysis, is required.
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP, balance sheet, profit & loss, budget forecasting etc.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Ifs, and VLOOKUP’s).
- Strong computer, analytical and problem-solving skills. Impeccable financial modeling expertise.
- Ability to manage complex and high demanding multi-function and multi-unit business landscape.
- Solid exposure in Oracle or related systems, a plus.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.