Senior Accountant, Global Enterprise and Mobility
Category: Accounting & Finance
San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: A publicly listed global technology company is looking for an FP&A Manager to join their Global Enterprise Mobility team in San Diego. This person plays a crucial in identifying variances, trends, and irregularities in management accounting. This role works closely with the General Manager.
- In charge of applying and creating accounting and financial planning systems, procedures, and processes.
- Formulate cash flow analysis, financial prognosis, and business forecasting.
- Ability to streamline financial information to provide key decision-making metrics and strategic plans to the management.
- Perform detailed analysis and write up on relevant cost centers.
- Full profit & loss, balance sheet support and accountability for all related business segments.
- Oversee month end cycle, variances analysis, deal and strategic investment support.
- Set up monthly key performance indicators for the business contract reviews and approvals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance, with at least 7 years of experience in financial planning & analysis, is required.
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP, balance sheet, profit & loss, budget forecasting etc.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s).
- Strong computer, analytical and problem-solving skills. Impeccable quantitative research and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise to manage complex and high demanding multi-function and multi-unit business landscape.
- CPA, CFA, or CIA designation is a plus.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.