Software Engineer in Test
San Diego, California
Title: Mid-Senior Software Engineer in Test
About the Opportunity: A San Diego HealthCare company is seeking to hire multiple Software Engineers in Test to join their growing organization. This position will require working across multiple engineering teams to help ensure their software meets established quality standards as they continue to expand on their “shift left” automation process.
- Design, development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of software applications and test tools.
- Performs routine automation assignments with minimum managerial supervision.
- Develops an understanding of assigned application and internal customer area, standards and techniques, and general business knowledge.
- Demonstrates understanding of departmental procedures, programming standards, and all pertinent training materials.
- Design and develop White-box testing of applications.
- Recommends possible improvements in applications.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Properly refactor legacy components as needed.
- Communicate directly with product owner and end users.
- Monitors and ensures automated processes run as expected. Responsible for remediation
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or computer or technical related field or equivalent experience required. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 4 years software test automation experience, including object-oriented development, working with relationship databases, and writing SQL queries or stored procedures.
- Experience with web development programming.
- Experience with relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with development and consumption of web services preferred.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver or working with Web Services and APIs.
- Familiarity with software development life cycles such as Agile or SCRUM.
- Ability to design and architect complex enterprise level systems.
- Expertise with software design patterns, SOLID design principles.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.