Senior Information Security Analyst (SISA)
Title: Senior Information Security Analyst (SISA)
About the Opportunity: The SISA leads the development and implementation of a security program that leverages risk assessments, external penetration testing, information security governance, vulnerability scans, to design appropriate policies to manage information security risk. Opportunity to drive information security policy and frameworks for the organization. Advancement opportunity to CISO. Direct hire. 401k with match. Full benefits.
- Be a key member of the company’s information security oversight committee, leading the Company’s information security program, recommending, and implementing improvements
- Provide guidance and counsel to the CIO, CRO and key members of the executive team, working closely with the operational leaders in defining objectives for information security, while building relationships and goodwill
- Project manage and coordinate all responses for external audits, including HiTrust, PCI, SOC II, penetration testing, customer, and bank partner audits.
- Coordinate and manage all information technology and security related audits including scope of audits, timelines, auditing agencies, outcomes, and remediation efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- 3-5 years of experience performing internal, external, or regulatory audits. Experience in banking industry/healthcare industry a plus
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, FFIEC guidelines, and PCI compliance preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.