Senior Software Engineer
San Diego, California
Title: Senior .NET Developer
About the Opportunity: Working with our client means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
- Build big, distributed, API-driven systems for tens of thousands of users
- Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary tools are C#, .NET Framework, JSON, SQL Server, and AWS
- Drive and lead software design, development standards, code reviews.
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be leveraged to strength CoStar’s technology platform and develop practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A demonstrable track record of building and launching successful products and/or platforms that leverage terabytes of data and scale to meet the needs of millions of users
- 3+ years of deep (really deep) .NET development (C#) development experience including cross platform communication technologies such as Web API or WCF
- 3+ years of database design, T-SQL programming and performance tuning experience
- Ability to design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Deliver work products that meet specifications, are defect free and performant
- Experienced in application performance testing and unit testing strategies and implementation
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions is an accounting, finance, and technology professional services firm whose focus is on long term relationships created through teamwork and doing what is in the best interest of others. By working with Sayva to identify your next career move, you will get the benefit of working with an experienced team who not only has a strong network of trusted clients, but expertise in the markets, and functions, we serve. We can provide insight on what your market value is, what companies have to offer, and what opportunities align best with your professional and personal goals. We are your trusted advisor throughout your search process and can help ensure you are prepared for interviews, have the information to make the best decisions, and receive a strong offer to land you that perfect job. Making a career move is not easy and can be stressful; Sayva can be your partner in making the process smooth, transparent, and rewarding.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.